How do I choose the right urgent care near me in Queens?
Living in a busy city like New York, we have so many options when it comes to restaurants, retail stores, and entertainment. There are certain things that help us decide on the right choice — such as price, location and hours of operation. But, what about when it comes to your health or medical emergency? Here’s a guide to help you choose an urgent care near you in Queens.
How to choose an urgent care
Here are some things that you’ll want to consider when choosing a Queens urgent care.
- Most recent reviews: Check out Google or Yelp for recent reviews of urgent care centers near you.
- Locations: Multiple locations make it convenient to find urgent care close to home. Nao Medical has multiple urgent care locations to serve you.
- Hours of operation: If you cannot get in during the hours of operation, then urgent care does you no good. Therefore, make sure you choose an urgent care with extended evening and holiday hours.
- Insurance they accept: It is important to find an urgent care that accepts a variety of insurance plans. Also, ask about special discounts that you might be eligible to avail.
- Price transparency: When an urgent care lists prices on their website, like Nao Medical does, you’ll have peace of mind knowing the cost up-front.
What is urgent care?
At Nao Medical inAstoria, Queens, our urgent care center provides high-quality healthcare for times when you can’t get an appointment to see your doctor right away. We are open days, nights, holidays and weekends so you can get medical care on your schedule.
Can’t make it in during the usual eight-hour workday? With urgent care, that is no problem. Find urgent care near me in Queens.
What conditions does our Queens urgent care treat?
You’d be surprised at how many conditions urgent care can treat. At Nao Medical, we tend to the following conditions and illnesses:
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infections
- Sinus infections
- Eye infections
- Skin problems or rashes
- Ankle Sprains
- Ear infections
- Animal and bug bites
What services does our Queens urgent care clinic provide?
At Nao Medical Astoria, our urgent care clinic provides a wide variety of medical services from vaccinations to STD testing. Here are some of the services that you can get at our Queens urgent care.
- Flu shots and vaccinations
- Travel immunizations
- School and sports physical exams
- DOT physical exams
- Concussion testing
- Pediatric urgent care
- PPD (tuberculosis) testing
- STD testing and screening
Are all urgent care centers the same?
Not all urgent care centers are the same. Consequently, if you choose the wrong urgent care center, you may end up waiting for hours or paying thousands of dollars for treatment. So, what makes Nao Medical different?
- Cost: Some urgent care centers are actually emergency rooms in disguise. You might think that you are paying for urgent care until you get the bill. At Nao Medical, our prices are affordable. They are listed right on our website. Therefore, you will have no surprises. Plus, we offer affordable telemedicine visits.
- Convenience. Visit an emergency room on a busy weekend or night and the wait could literally drag on for hours. This is not a scenario you want to be in if you just sliced your hand pretty bad with a sharp knife. You can expect to get in and out quickly at Nao Medical urgent care and spend less time at the clinic.
- Close to home. When you are sick or injured, the last thing that you want to do is travel for an hour to get to a clinic. At Nao Medical, we have urgent care centers located near you throughout New York City, so we are always close to home.
Do you live in Manhattan or Queens? If so, then our Astoria, Queens Urgent Care clinic is close to home for you. Here’s the directions to our Astoria clinic to find urgent care near me in Queens.