Arthritis joint pain – time to take action
Do you suffer from arthritis joint pain? If so, you are not alone. Joint pain is a common problem that affects many people.
It can make it difficult to go about your day, let alone work when you are in pain. You might have to give up certain activities like heading to the gym, but there is help available.
- Arthritis affects about 1 in 4 adults (54 million) in the United States.
- It is the leading cause of disability in the United States. Over 24 million adults report limitations due to arthritis.
- The most common form of arthritis in the US is osteoarthritis. Many people experience pain as a result of it.
- Arthritis makes it harder to manage heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. It’s important not to delay treatment.
- Physical activity can reduce arthritis pain. Therefore, it is important to stay active.
Dealing with joint pain
It is possible to live well with arthritis without pain if the condition is diagnosed early and managed appropriately. However, if you suffer from arthritis pain, there are things you can do to help manage it.
- Focus on maintaining a healthy weight. This will reduce the amount of stress on your joints.
- Do some kind of exercise or physical activity like swimming, biking, or walking every day to stay active and healthy. This will help keep your joints flexible and strong.
- Use heat or cold therapy to relieve pain.
- Talk to your doctor about treatment options if the pain is severe.
Visit Nao Medical and put an end to your joint pain today. Let us help you get back to your daily activities quicker.